- Lunch with Grandma and “The Grandgirls” (Josie, Sarah, and I)
- Nice, long nap
- Dinner and gossip with Centerville Woodbourne Troop #1087
- Congrats to Laura and Jenni on their engagements!
- Braved the mall area (Dayton Mall, Best Buy, Circuit City, Half Priced Books, Target)
- Had Taco Bell for the first time in months with Merek
- Ran into an old friend from church
- Hung out at my cousins’ for a while
- Aunt Becky gave me a sneak-peak at the cookbook my grandmother has been putting together for the past six months. It is a large compilation of our family recipes. Also included was a short history of my Great Great Grandmother.
- Ventured back to the mall area for a trip to Borders
- Contemplated having the words “FAITH, FAMILY, COUNTRY” tattooed somewhere on my body; it was quickly ruled out
- Saw The Good Shepherd with Amy
- Matt Damon’s performance was excellent. I wish he would have been a little bit older.
- Lee Pace (of Wonderfalls fame) was also very, very good.
- Alec Baldwin did not charm me as much as he did in The Departed, or his role on 30 Rock, but I enjoyed him nonetheless.
- Joe Pesci’s age shocked me. I think that he had some great dialogue, though. He said: “We Italians have our families and The Church. The Irish have their homeland […]”
I apologize for these somewhat boring entries. I know that I simply compile the things I’ve done over the days. Maybe I’ll make some “Best of 2006” lists.